Paragon Salon & Spa
Refer a Friend
The Paragon Team
Login to Account
- All of our guests are required to show up 5 to 10 minutes prior to their reservation. Arriving late will limit the time for your service. Your service will end on time so the next client will not be delayed. The full value for your service will be charged.
- All new guests will be required to fill out a "New Client Information" form upon their arrival.
24 Hour Cancelation Notice Policy
- Paragon Salon understands things happen, but if for any reason you may need to cancel a reservation, please give the salon, a 24 hour notice, or more, or you might be charged a canelation fee. Same day reschedules are also considered a cancelation, and can be charged for a cancelation fee as well.
No Show Policy
- If you are unable to make your reservation and we aren't notified, we reserve the right to charge you 100% for the full scheduled service.
Cell Phone Policy
- Cell phones must be put on vibrate, silenced, or turned off during for the duration of your time spent with us, as to not disturb the other guests.
- Paragon Salon does not allow pets into the salon and spa. However, exceptions are made for service dogs.
Food and Drinks
- Paragon Salon and Spa offers a variety of drinks for our guests, but our guests are free to bring along other beverages they might like.
- Paragon Salon welcomes children into the salon however, Paragon Salon does not have the facilities to watch children during parents appointment. Need adult supervision.
Massage and Esthetics
- If you are new to our spa services, additional paperwork will need to be filled out upon arrival.
A spa guest must be18 years of age or older to recieve treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
Paragon Salon will need a parental consent form filled out by a parent or guardian. Parent or Guardian will be asked to remain at Paragon Salon & Spa while treatments are being done.
Children 14 years of age or younger, a parent or legal guardian must be present in the room at the same time of service where you may observe from a stool in the coner of the room.
Prices and Service Policy
- Paragon Salon is constantly expanding our services to try and cater to our guest's needs. Although we try and make every effort to keep our website and menu updated, please note that all prices and services are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Valuables- Please leave your cellular phone, tablets, jewelery behind. Paragon Salon will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items.
- Paragon Salon will respect your privacy and will not share your information with any outside companies.
Promotions and Discount Policy-
Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Discounts are not accepted for gift card purchases or group reservations.
Paragon Salon strives to give the highest quality in service and products. If you are not satisfied you may return retail products unopened up to 14 days from the time of purchase. You will recieve a salon credit only. Store credit must be used the same day as the return. All Service Sales, Gift Cards, and Gift Certificates are non refundable.
- Paragon Salon accepts Visa, Matercard, Discover, Paragon Salon & Spa gift cards, Spa Finder gift cards, cash, personal checks.
A $25 fee will be assessed for return checks.
- Prices do not include gratuities.
20% gratuity will be assessed for spa packages, bridal parties, keratin treatments, and group parties.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.